Current market influencers predict that the internet will be over 82% video by the end of 2019. Proving that more and more people prefer to watch content, rather than read it. A video-first marketing strategy places video as the fulcrum of an effective strategy. Reaching the most people possible.
DON’T TELL ME. SHOW ME.
Here are 5 reasons why you need video in 2019.
1) INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS & DRIVE WEB TRAFFIC
Help people find out about you and what you do. A serious competitive-edge over companies that stick to traditional channels.
2) GOOGLE LOVES VIDEO
Search engines look for any content that engages, and nothing engages like a video. Stand out online by incorporating video in your messaging.
3) VIDEO BUILDS TRUST
The best way to build a relationship is face to face, but this isn’t realistic with scale. Fortunately you can say what you need to online —24 hours a day, in every time zone.
4) VIDEO REACHES EVEN THE MOST UNREACHABLE OF PEOPLE
Using video has been proven to boost engagement and sales. Even increasing e-mail click-through rates by 300%.
5) A TELEVISION-STYLED COMMERCIAL, ON A RADIO-STYLED BUDGET
While you can still drop several budgets on a Super Bowl spot, internet advertising is dramatically more cost effective than television.
If those five things didn’t convince you, try some of these Crazy “Modern Marketing” stats on for size.
- 87% of marketers are currently using video content in their marketing strategies.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Video will represent 82% of all internet traffic by 2020.
- 76% of users said they would share a branded video with their friends if it were entertaining.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% each year.
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we’ve always been passionate about working with startups and small businesses. With BC’s markets, we see a lot of overlap to mutually support our ever-growing community. So, if you need to explain your startup, raise capital, show how your product works, run ads on social media, onboard new customers, even train new employees — then Waterbridge Media is for you.